Our Protocols as of June 1, 2020
Due to coronavirus, you may see some changes when it is time for your next appointment. These changes and protocols are in place to help protect our patients and staff.
- We take the temperature of all patients upon arrival with touch-less thermometers.
- Patients are asked if they have any symptoms or if they have been in contact with any COVID-19 positive people. (Please report any symptoms or COVID-19 contact and reschedule accordingly.)
- Chairs are at least six feet apart in the waiting room.
- Patients are asked to wear masks while in the waiting room and use hand sanitizer upon entering.
- Once in the operatory rooms, patients must wash hands thoroughly before being seated, and then rinse with a virucidal mouthwash for 45 seconds.
- The waiting room and all operatory rooms are equipped with medical-grade air purifiers.
- Staff must wear KN 95 masks and either protective eyewear or face shields.
If you have questions or concerns regarding your dental care during this time, please contact us.